Thursday, December 1, 2011

Book Lover's Holiday Giveaway!!


Welcome to The Book Lover's Holiday Giveaway Hop!


Thanks to Alyson from Kid Lit Frenzy for co-hosting. 


My Giveaways! - There will be 2 winners!

#1- $10 in Books - Open Internationally
Your choice of a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card or a book or your choice (up to $10) from the Book Depository!

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

#2 - Take a Walk With Me by Marcia Lynn McClure - Open to US only
This book is perfect for Christmas!!  A great holiday read.
“Grandma?” Cozy called as she closed the front door behind her. She inhaled a deep breath—bathing in the warm, inviting scent of banana nut bread baking in the oven. “Grandma? Are you in here?”

“Cozy!” her grandma called in a loud whisper. “I’m in the kitchen. Hurry!”

Cozy frowned—her heart leapt as worry consumed her for a moment. Yet, as she hurried to the kitchen to find her grandma kneeling at the window that faced the new neighbors yard, and peering out with a pair of binoculars, she exhaled a sigh of relief.

“Grandma! You’re still spying on him?” she giggled.

“Get down! They’ll see us! Get down!” Dottie ordered in a whisper, waving one hand in a gesture that Cozy should duck.

Giggling with amusement at her grandma’s latest antics, Cozy dropped to her hands and knees and crawled toward the window.

“Who’ll see us?” she asked.

“Here,” Dottie whispered, pausing only long enough to reach for a second set of binoculars sitting on the nearby counter. “These are for you.” She smiled at Cozy—winked as a grin of mischief spread over her face. “And now…may I present the entertainment for this evening…Mr. Buckly hunk of burning love Bryant…and company.”

To Enter:
Just follow this blog at least one way - GFC, twitter, facebook, networked blogs, email, etc.

Optional Extra Entries:
+1 Share this giveaway on twitter or facebook
+1 Be a subscriber to Marcia's Newsletter: http://distractionsink.com/join-mailing-list-3/
(By doing so you get a free ebook copy of her book The Rogue Knight)



WINNERS:
Take a Walk With Me: Jenny Bynum
$10 in books: Megan Bagan

29 comments:

  1. Awesome giveaway. Mine at Literary Rambles goes up at midnight and I'll check it when I get up at 6:00 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this awesome giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the blog hop!

    JoAnne
    The Fairytale Nerd
    thefairytalenerd at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the giveaway!!
    shared on my FB wall: www.facebook.com/cyn209

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the chance to win! And for hosting another amazing blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for organizing the hop and for the giveaway opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting yet another great hop. And the opportunity.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks you for this giveaway with option for international ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's me or the list ha sdisapparead?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another awesome giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the linky is down :( - Hopefully Brent will get linkytools.com up and running shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another fab giveaway and for organising all of these wonderful hops. They are so much fun to take part in, both as a host and an entrant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came here from Michelle Teacrest's blog and I'm so glad I did. I'm also a reader, not a writer, and I so love what your blog is all about. Your creativity is amazing and I am looking forward to visiting often and getting tips on books to read and maybe take part in some future blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the international giveaway!

    GFC Darlene
    darlenesbooknook at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great giveaway! :) I like it so much!
    I forgot to mention in the form that I've share it also on twitter :/ The button for the sidebar is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. GFC: Sirena Sparklestar
    Email: sirenasparklestar at gmail dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Kathy!

    First of all,HUGE thanks to you and Alyson for hosting this SUPER awesome giveway hop!!! YAY!!

    I'm already a follower of your blog. I've also shared your giveaway on my FB page, as well as on my FB blog page.

    This book sounds very, very nice! If I don't win it, I'm definitely buying it, to add it to my TBR pile! But maybe I'll win it -- who knows?

    Have a wonderful holiday season!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for another sweet giveaway & have a lovely holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very much for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great giveaway.I have to tell you, I LOOVVEE your page! Many CHEERS to it! *clink x 5*

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks i follow on FB steph sweeper scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the giveaway! I am Tami, palmertami@gmail.com will be the best way to reach me and my wish for Christmas is for each of my family members to have hope in a brighter future with no regrets and to laugh with them until my side hurts. I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...